Peer Bio Air Mattress / Anti-decubitus mattress is a medical device that can prevent the onset of wounds due to friction or rubbing.
- Peer Bio Air Mattress / Anti-decubitus mattress is a medical device that can prevent the onset of wounds due to friction or rubbing.
- It helps to avoid the blockage of the subcutaneous capillaries that can lead to oedema (fluid accumulation) or necrosis thereby providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bed rest.
- The alternating pressure mattress for patients promotes increased blood circulation.
- Alternative pressure redistribution system: Air cells of the alternating pressure pad would be automatically inflated and deflated alternately through the consistent cyclic airflow to create a therapeutic sleeping surface, which helps optimize weight redistribution and reduce pressure spots.
- Each pressure cycle is approximately 12 minutes long
- Made with high-quality medical-grade PVC material with 30mm thickness and waterproof, easy to clean and will lay on any mattress or frame supporting up to 130 kgs
- The variable pressure electric air pump is ultra-quiet for restful sleep
- Variable pressure dial for precise airflow and restful sleep